This theatre was built in 1930 and is located in Ponte a Moriano, a small outlying suburb of Lucca. It was also used as a cinema in the 60s.
From 2002 to 2003 it was completely restructured by the Municipality of Lucca to meet regulatory requirements for operation.
Thanks to these renovation works, the theatre is now equipped with avant-garde technological systems and its new capacity is 334 seats.
We took part in the renovation works, providing the systems design and managing the authorization procedures to reopen the theatre.