It is one of the most prestigious historical palazzos in Lucca.
Its construction dates back to 1660 when the Moriconi family, noble merchants, commissioned it.
The palazzo is currently owned by the Pfanner family property, who bought it in the second half of the nineteenth century.
Since the end of the nineties both its garden and residence of Palazzo Pfanner have been open to the public for visiting as well being available for hosting exhibitions, concerts and cultural meetings.
We managed the authorising procedures and the system design to open the palazzo to the audience.